Pack Size: 31 Tablets
Blackmores Ginkgoforte® provides a clinically trialled, standardised extract of ginkgo that supports memory recall and mental function.1 Cognitive functions such as attention, learning and memory can decline with age. Blackmores Ginkgoforte® supports healthy blood circulation, cognitive function and general health and wellbeing.
- Supports memory recall
- Maintains cognitive/mental function
- Supports healthy blood circulation
- Supports general health and wellbeing
- Clinically trialled ginkgo extract
- Standardised to contain specified
amounts of ginkgo flavonglycosides,
ginkgolides and bilobalide
Small, pale yellow-green, capsule-shaped tablet.
Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) extract dry conc. 40mg Equiv. to dry leaf 2 g (2000 mg) stand. to contain ginkgo flavon glycosides 10.7 mg and ginkgolides and bilobalide 2.7 mg
How To Use
Adults - Take 1 tablet three times a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take it with food.
Children under 18 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
Always read the label.
Follow the instructions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional
The product contains phenylalanine, soy products and sulfites.
If you are pregnant or nursing, talk to your healthcare professional before use.
If you have any pre-existing conditions or are taking any medications, always talk to your healthcare professional before use.
Some products must be discontinued at least two weeks before any surgery, please confirm with your healthcare professional
Additional InformationFor customers who:
- Want to support their memory recall and mental function
- Feel they may be mildly forgetful
- Want to maintain healthy blood circulation
- Want to support health and well-being as they age
Cookies help us improve your website experience.