Blackmores Newborn Formula is a special combination of ingredients containing 25 nutrients including essential vitamins and minerals plus prebiotics. The product is suitable for babies from birth.
A white power
Milk Solids, Vegetable Oil Blend, Lactose, Galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS), Emulsifiers (Soy Lecithin, Mono- and Di-Glycerides), Docosahexaenoic Acid Oil (DHA), Arachidonic Acid Oil (ARA), Taurine, Nucleotides (5’-CMP, 5’-AMP, di Sodium 5’-UMP, di Sodium 5’-IMP, di Sodium 5’-GMP), Lutein, Antioxidants (Sodium Ascorbate, mixed Tocopherols concentrate, Ascorbyl Palmitate) and Inositol.
Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, di Sodium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulphate, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Zinc Sulphate, Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite). Vitamins (L-Sodium Ascorbate (vitamin C), Inositol, d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E), Retinyl Acetate (vitamin A), Nicotinamide (vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (vitamin B5), Cholecalciferol (vitamin D), Thiamin Hydrochloride (vitamin B1), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Folic Acid (vitamin B9), Phytonadione (vitamin K1), D-Biotin, Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)).
Contains milk and soy.
How To Use
1. Wash hands and all equipment before preparing formula.
2. Sterilize all equipment by boiling for five minutes or by using an approved sterilizer.
3. Boil fresh drinking water for five minutes and leave to cool.
4. When cool, measure out the required amount of water and formula by consulting the feeding guide on the product label.
5. Using only the scoop provided, lightly fill one measurement of the powder and use levelling blade on tin. Pour the powder into the prepared water, cap the bottle and shake until the powder is dissolved...
6. Check the formula temperature on your wrist then feed immediately.
● Always prepare each bottle separately and freshly for every feed.
● Discard unused portions; do not keep for later feeding.
● Follow preparation instructions exactly.