BLACKMORES TODDLER MILK DRINK 3
Pack Size: 500g powder
Blackmores great tasting Toddler Milk Drink is specifically formulated to support busy toddlers' nutritional needs. It is suitable from 12+ months.
THE BLACKMORES DIFFERENCE
• Blackmores is Australia’s leading natural health brand and has developed an award-winning infant nutrition range inspired by the best mum – mother nature. Supported by 85 years of experience in natural health products, Blackmores has developed a special combination formula range, each helping to provide your growing child nutritional benefits for each stage of their development.
• Made using the highest quality proteins, the Blackmores infant nutrition range is made using premium Australian milk sourced from grass fed cows in the Goulburn Valley. Each product is packaged under strict conditions that 100% comply with Australian regulations stated for the manufacture of any dairy products.
Combined with a balanced diet, Blackmores Toddler Milk Drink contains the essential vitamins and minerals to support your growing toddlers nutritional needs.
• Essential vitamins A, C, D & E to help support your toddler’s growth and development • Vitamin B12 & magnesium to help support energy & metabolism
• Rich in calcium & magnesium to help support strong bones and teeth
• Minerals such as iron & zinc to help support a healthy immune system
• Contains iodine which contributes to normal cognitive function
• Contains GOS prebiotics
• Gluten free
Blackmores Toddler Milk Drink contains the essential vitamins and minerals to support your growing toddlers nutritional needs.
Physical DescriptionA white powder
Milk Solids, Lactose, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Oil Blend, Galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS), Emulsifiers (Soy Lecithin, Mono- and Di-glycerides), Docosahexaenoic Acid Oil (DHA), Arachidonic Acid Oil (ARA), Lutein, Antioxidants (Sodium Ascorbate, mixed Tocopherols concentrate, Ascorbyl Palmitate).
Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, tri Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulphate, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide) Vitamins (L-Sodium Ascorbate (vitamin C), d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E), Nicotinamide (vitamin B3), Cholecalciferol (vitamin D), Retinyl Acetate (vitamin A), Thiamin Hydrochloride (vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Folic Acid (vitamin B9), Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)).
Contains milk and soy.
How To Use
1. Wash hands and all equipment before preparing formula
2. Sterilize all equipment by boiling for five minutes or by using an approved sterilizer
3. Boil fresh drinking water for five minutes and leave to cool
4. When cool, measure out the required amount of water and formula by consulting the feeding guide on the product label.
5. Using only the scoop provided, lightly fill one measurement of the powder and use levelling blade on tin. Pour the powder into the prepared water, cap the bottle and shake until the powder is dissolved.
6. Check the formula temperature on your wrist then feed immediately.
● This product is a formulated supplementary food for your children
● Should not be used for children under 12 months
● To be used to supplement a normal diet where dietary intake of energy and nutrients may not be adequate to meet an individual’s requirements
● If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
Cookies help us improve your website experience.