Blackmores Toddler Milk Drink contains the essential vitamins and minerals to support your growing toddlers nutritional needs.
Physical DescriptionA white powder
Milk Solids, Lactose, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Oil Blend, Galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS), Emulsifiers (Soy Lecithin, Mono- and Di-glycerides), Docosahexaenoic Acid Oil (DHA), Arachidonic Acid Oil (ARA), Lutein, Antioxidants (Sodium Ascorbate, mixed Tocopherols concentrate, Ascorbyl Palmitate).
Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, tri Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulphate, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide) Vitamins (L-Sodium Ascorbate (vitamin C), d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E), Nicotinamide (vitamin B3), Cholecalciferol (vitamin D), Retinyl Acetate (vitamin A), Thiamin Hydrochloride (vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Folic Acid (vitamin B9), Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)).
Contains milk and soy.
How To Use
1. Wash hands and all equipment before preparing formula
2. Sterilize all equipment by boiling for five minutes or by using an approved sterilizer
3. Boil fresh drinking water for five minutes and leave to cool
4. When cool, measure out the required amount of water and formula by consulting the feeding guide on the product label.
5. Using only the scoop provided, lightly fill one measurement of the powder and use levelling blade on tin. Pour the powder into the prepared water, cap the bottle and shake until the powder is dissolved.
6. Check the formula temperature on your wrist then feed immediately.
● This product is a formulated supplementary food for your children
● Should not be used for children under 12 months
● To be used to supplement a normal diet where dietary intake of energy and nutrients may not be adequate to meet an individual’s requirements
● If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use