Evening Primrose Oil
Pack Size: 190 Tablets
Blackmores Evening Primrose Oil is a rich source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an important omega-6 fatty acid. GLA supports skin health, including helping to maintain the skin’s hydration, and relieving dryness. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and supports general health and wellbeing.
- Support skin health and hydration
- Relieve dry skin
- Relieve inflammation
- Contains cold-pressed evening primrose oil
- Provides 100 mg of GLA per capsule
- Halal certified
A clear oblong-shaped capsule containing pale yellow oil
- Evening primrose oil (EPO) 1g (1000 mg)
- providing gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 100 mg
- No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, flavors or sweeteners. Contains phenylalanine, soya bean products, and sulfites
How To Use
For general health and wellbeing:
Adults - Take 2 capsules, once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
For skin and as an anti-inflammatory:
Adults - Take 2 capsules, twice a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food
Always read the label.
Follow the instructions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional
The product contains phenylalanine, soy products and sulfites.
If you are pregnant or nursing, talk to your healthcare professional before use.
If you have any pre-existing conditions or are taking any medications, always talk to your healthcare professional before use.
Some products must be discontinued at least two weeks before any surgery, please confirm with your healthcare professional.
Additional InformationFor customers who::
- Have dry or dehydrated skin
- Want to support their skin health
- Want to increase their intake of omega-6 fatty acids
Cookies help us improve your website experience.