Pack Size: 42 Tablets
Blackmores Milk Thistle contains a standardised milk thistle extract to support function of the main detoxifying organ of the body, the liver. Milk Thistle is an antioxidant herb and may help protect the liver against toxins and support regeneration of liver cells. In traditional Western herbal medicine, milk thistle has been used as a liver tonic and to treat mild digestive disorders such as indigestion.
- Support normal liver function
- Protect the liver against toxins
- Assist with regeneration of liver cells
- Contains a standardized extract
- High dose preparation
- Halal certified
A small, light yellow, oval shaped tablet.
Silybum marianum (Milk thistle) extract Equiv. to dry fruit 7 g (7000 mg)
(standardized to contain flavonolignans 84 mg)
How To Use
Adults – Take 1 tablet 3 times a day before meals, or as
professionally prescribed. .
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Additional InformationFor customers who:
- Want to proactively support the function of their liver
- Would like to help protect their liver against toxins
- Want to assist their liver to regenerate
- Would like to take a standardized milk thistle extract
Cookies help us improve your website experience.